Hey you Santa!

dicembre 10, 2013

Hi! I was offline, my pc got a virus (because I donwloaded it) and I had to say "see you later my blog!". But now I'm back, ready for christmas shopping and to share more of my creations for Petit Bebè, as Christmas letter for Santa! It's in italian one but if you need another language you just have to write me to boudoir.fofina@gmail.com :)
So here you are, tha fab Santa's Letter! Enjoy :)


Ciao ragazze, assentissima dal mio blog causa virus che felicemente ho scaricato. Ma pronta a riprendere il blog ed aggiornarlo come di abitudine, con le creazioni per Petit Bebè come la letterina per Babbo Natale che vedete qui a fianco!  Presto anche la rubrica " I miei negozi preferiti" per scatenarci con lo shopping natalizio, in cui devo dire essere imbatibile!

To dowload the letter just click on the image.

You Might Also Like

0 replies

Flickr Images

.